International collaboration of the Faculty of Kinesiology includes the following activities:
- teacher exchange programmes on the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate level based on bilateral agreements of the University of Zagreb and the Faculty;
- teacher and student exchange programmes as part of the ERASMUS+ programme;
- cooperation in the implementation process in realizing common international scientific and
- research projects;
- participation of teachers of the Faculty of Kinesiology in gatherings for unification of curricula of undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies;
- teacher and student exchange programmes as part of the CEEPUS programme for academic exchange of students and teachers from Central and Eastern Europe;
- participation of teachers of the Faculty of Kinesiology in international scientific conferences in the field of kinesiology and interdisciplinary fields of sports science;
- organization of international scientific conferences;
- organization of pre-conference kinesiology schools for students of postgraduate and
- doctoral studies.
Studies at the Faculty of Kinesiology of the University of Zagreb are in many respects open studies in terms of the high level of mobility achieved by our students compared to other similar higher education institutions and study programmes in which these students enrol, at their own choice, in certain courses, thus complementing their kinesiological knowledge. At the same time, the Faculty accepts, in all years of study a certain number of interested students from other higher education institutions, while ensuring enrolment in the desired courses that will allow them to expand and deepen the knowledge they obtained, as well as their competences.