* Load is given in academic hour (1 academic hour = 45 minutes)
|Exercises of applied kinesiology
The goal of the Kinesiological analysis in rhythmic gymnastics is a theoretical, theoretical-practical and practical acquaintance of students with the information related to the technique elements of rhythmic gymnastics. Likewise, the goal of the course is to teach students to describe and identify the criteria for the acquisition level quality evaluation of rhythmic gymnastics techniques.
2.2.Course enrolment requirements and entry competences required for the course
Completed Rhythmic gymnastics class.
2.3.Learning outcomes at the level of the programme to which the course contributes
Students will acquire high level competence in conducting the most complex activities in the field of selected sport at all levels. They will acquire knowledge on the results of the scientific studies related to the structural and biomechanical characteristics of a sport, anthropological characteristics important for successful performance, and programming and controlling of the training process principles. They are qualified to apply acquired knowledge and skills into the all forms of everyday practical work.
2.4.Learning outcomes expected at the level of the course (4 to 10 learning outcomes)
Students will be able to:
- master methodological procedures used for teaching complex technical elements in rhythmic gymnastics
- notice errors during performance of more complex techniques in rhythmic gymnastics
- retrieve methods for improving performance techniques in rhythmic gymnastics
- analyse and identify criteria for acquisition level quality evaluation of techniques in rhythmic gymnastics
2.5.Course content broken down in detail by weekly class schedule (syllabus)
1.The history, organization and the rules of rhythmic gymnastics (1L)
2.Appearance and the development of rhythmic gymnastics in Croatia and in the world (1L)
3.Rhythmic gymnastics as an Olympic sport (1L)
4.The constitution of rhythmic gymnastics in Croatia (Croatian Olympic Committee) and in the world (FIG)
5.The evaluation of technical efficiency in rhythmic gymnastics, the frequency and evaluation of technical elements in relation to the final score on the competition (8L)
6.Analysis of body movement structures and moving structures with apparatus (8TPL)
7.Criteria for selection and composition of the team and exercise routines (the team composition, apparatus combinations, changes, formations, music) (4l)
8.Video and visual analysis of an individual and team routine. Analysis of music and basic choreography (6L)
1.Kinesiological analysis and motor skill improvement of body elements (10E)
2.Kinesiological analysis and motor skill improvement of ball elements (4E)
3.Kinesiological analysis and motor skill improvement of rope elements (4E)
4.Kinesiological analysis and motor skill improvement of hoop elements (4E)
5.Kinesiological analysis and motor skill improvement of club elements (4E)
6.Kinesiological analysis and motor skill improvement of ribbon elements (4E)
- 1.FIG Pravilnik za ocjenjivanje ritmičko-sportske gimnastike. Federation International of Gymnastic
- 2.Jastrjembskaia, N., Titov, Y. (1998). Rhythmic Gymnastics. Champaign: Human Kinetics.
- 3.Wolf-Cvitak, J. (2004). Ritmička gimnastika. Kugler.
- 1.Furjan-Mandić, G. (2000). Klasifikacija elemenata tehnike u ritmičkoj gimnastici. (Disertacija). 9-44, 130-140.
- 2.Furjan-Mandić, G. (2007). Ritmička gimnastika. Priručnik. Kineziološki fakultet Sveučilišta u Zagrebu.
- 3.Vaganova, A. (1977). Osnovi klasičnog baleta. Beograd: Sportska knjiga.